Recreational Vehicle Insurance | Ankeny/Des Moines Iowa
THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
Why do you need Recreational Vehicle Insurance? The thrill of adventure – it is what owning a recreational vehicle is all about. Whatever your interest, be it cruising on your motorcycle or exploring the road less traveled on your ATV, Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. offers advanced coverage options to meet the insurance needs of the adventurer in everyone.
Whether you are an experienced outdoor enthusiast or just starting out, we have a policy to fit your needs – from RVs and boats to ATVs, Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. can ensure the safety of both you and your vehicle. Our insurance options provide you with the same service and rich features you can expect – from comprehensive and collision coverage to personal injury protection and towing costs.
We offer a variety of Recreational Vehicle Insurance packages, such as:
- Boat Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Motorhome Insurance
- ATV Insurance
- Snowmobile Insurance
WHY RECREATIONAL VEHICLE INSURANCE?
Owning a recreational vehicle can be a dream come true. It gives you the freedom to travel and the capability to explore new places, but with freedom comes responsibility. Should an accident happen – such as property damage, vandalism, or bodily injury as a result of a crash – it is reassuring to know that your investment is protected.
With Recreational Vehicle Insurance from Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc., you can continue living the dream with confidence, knowing that you, your vehicle, and your passengers are protected. Contact one of our representatives today to find a package that works best for you.
WHAT DOES RV INSURANCE COVER?
RV insurance covers many of the similar risks that auto insurance does, including collision, comprehensive and liability coverage. You can also get additional protection for your personal belongings on board, equipment and attached accessories such as awnings and satellite dishes. Depending on the insurance company you choose, your additional coverage options may include:
- Total loss replacement coverage
- Campsite and vacation coverage
- Emergency expenses
- Towing and roadside coverage
- Full-timer coverage if your RV is your full-time residence
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage
HOW MUCH DOES RV INSURANCE COST?
The cost of RV insurance will vary widely, depending on several key factors:
- Whether your RV is a Class A, B or C model – Class A is the most expensive coverage followed by Class C, while Class B RVs are the least costly to insure
- Whether you use your RV occasionally or if you are living in the RV full-time
- Your driving history and record of accidents or past claims
- The limits you set on your policy, as well as the deductible amounts – for example, your overall costs will be lower if you choose high deductibles, but you will also have higher costs to pay out of pocket in the event that you need to file a claim
- The additional riders or added coverage you want to add, such as coverage for your personal belongings, towing and roadside assistance coverage, etc.
As a reference point, a Class A RV may cost around $2,000 dollar a year or more to insure, while a Class B may fall somewhere in between $1,000 to $2,000 dollars.
HOW MUCH DOES RV INSURANCE COST?
Like car insurance, RV insurance is required in every state. All states require a minimum of liability insurance; in addition, some require uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage. Collision and comprehensive insurance limits are determined by you, the consumer. Be sure to consider how you will cover your costs if you are in an accident and do not have adequate coverage.
Under the following circumstances, you will experience additional requirements:
- If you rent an RV
- If you live in your RV full time – in this case, you will need full-timers insurance which has some similarities to homeowners insurance
- If you finance the purchase of an RV – when you borrow money to buy your motorhome, your lender will most likely require you to buy RV coverage before your financing can be approved
Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. provides Recreational Vehicle Insurance to adventurers near Ankeny Iowa, Altoona Iowa , Bondurant Iowa, Des Moines Iowa, West Des Moines Iowa, Johnston Iowa, Waukee Iowa, Grimes Iowa, Polk City Iowa,Pleasant Hill Iowa, Norwalk Iowa ,Huxley Iowa, and Urbandale Iowa. We are licensed to serve Iowa, Nebraska, Florida, Missouri, Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, and Illinois.