Commercial General Liability Insurance in Des Moines, Iowa
Commercial General Liability Insurance from Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. can prevent major financial losses if your business is sued or held legally responsible in the event of bodily injury or damage. With the proper policy, you can have most medical expenses, attorney fees, settlements, and reimbursements covered. Coverages from Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. include:
- Premises Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Premises Medical
- Fire Legal Liability
- Casualty Coverage
Other types of Commercial General Liability Insurance include Garage keepers Liability and Employment Practices Liability. If you run an auto service operation, having Garage keepers Liability coverage will protect your customers’ vehicles from fire, vandalism, theft, or other damages. An option like Employment Practices Liability will protect your business if an employee’s legal rights have been violated.
ADDITIONAL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY
Other specialty types of Commercial Liability, such as Foreign, Liquor, and Concession Liability, can aid in furthering the safety of your business’s future.
- Foreign Liability protects employees who travel out of the country (for business purposes) in the event of injuries, damages, and lawsuits.
- Liquor Liability includes covering damages and injuries in which your business is held legally responsible as a result of serving liquor – from liquor establishments to office parties/special events.
- Concession Liability keeps your special event stand insured from damage, accidents, or accidental injuries sustained to pedestrians.
What Kind of Business Insurance Do I Need?
To find your insurance sweet spot, you’ll have to figure out what coverage makes sense and that the benefits will outweigh the premium costs. To do this you, you’ll have to answer heaps of questions and make tons-o-decisions, but your patience and effort will be rewarded with peace of mind.
Example: You’re the proud owner of a thriving banana stand franchise with 12 locations spread across the great state of Nebraska. Do you want theft coverage, even though your equipment, ingredients and stand materials only total $10,000? Yeah, that’s just a taste of the kind of questions you’ll be answering.
Company Size Is a Huge Factor
One of the biggest price and process factors for finding insurance depends on the size of your company. A small startup will face a much easier process than a big corporation with multiple locations.
Types of companies:
- Small – Sole proprietors, S Corps or LLCs: This will be a more decision-friendly process. You can get a Business Owner’s policy (BOP) and packages that offer a number of check-the-box options.
- Big – Major corporations, franchises or conglomerates: Here is where the doors blow off the hinges from all the different coverage options. Certain locations may need different types of coverage, and with a larger workforce, you might want more appealing benefits to attract talent.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of business insurance policies depends on the coverage and a number of other factors like size, location, and materials used. So, a small children’s book publisher might only pay $550 a year, whereas an underwater oil drilling company could pay $550,000 a year. Basically, the safer and smaller the company, the cheaper it is.
Since there are many types of liability coverages, it is important to talk with a specialist at Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. about the best options for your business.
Our goal at Densmore Insurance Strategies, Inc. is to provide insurance solutions that keep small to medium-sized businesses protected. That is why we combine various coverage options into one convenient package – for more benefits than a typical Business policy and better savings through competitive pricing.
We specialize in Commercial General Liability Insurance in communities near Ankeny Iowa, Altoona Iowa, Bondurant Iowa, Des Moines Iowa, West Des Moines Iowa, Johnston Iowa,Waukee Iowa, Grimes Iowa, Polk City Iowa, Pleasant Hill Iowa, Norwalk Iowa, Huxley Iowa, and Urbandale Iowa. We are licensed to serve Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, Florida, Missouri, Arizona, Texas, and Tennessee.